Did you know we'll do all this for you?We'll screenshare and walk you through every step! Ask for help.
- Business Name: Your customers will see this. (Business name can only be changed in live environment.)
Send emails to: The default email address that detours are sent to when "Notify someone via email" is checked on the Churn Form and the subsequent "Email Address" field is left blank.
From the Settings Page:
- Connecting to Stripe: Stripe will automatically determine if you are in Live or Test mode, so just pick the Stripe account you'd like to use (assuming you have more than one).
Webhook URL: The URL on your site that we will (optionally) send a webhook notifying you when a detour has been chosen by one of your customers.
- All webhooks will be sent to this URL.
- Each webhook can be identified by the "Webhook label" you specify for each detour.
- You can have a different URL for each live and test environment.
- More information.
- Redirect URL back to your site: The URL your customers will be redirected to once they select a detour. If "Redirect to a custom URL" on the Churn Form is left unchecked, this is the URL they will be sent to. See Lifecycle of a Confirmation for more details.